GPOManager – After adding the user in Permission to edit the GPO and User is a domain admin then editing the GPo will fail with the following
“Administrative Templates encountered an error while parsing”
1. This issue occurs because several system core files have to be updated when they are related to the newly installed language.
2. IE11 on your PC.
3. Corrupt the C:\windows\PolicyDefinitions
1. Copied the folder “policyDefination” from this location C:\Windows\ and paste the folder to this location C:\Windows\SYSVOL\domain\Policies\
2. Install the latest IE security update through windows update or manual patch with a KB file. We recommend that you download and install any needed language pack before you install updates.
3. Download “Administrative Templates for internet explorer” from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40905
Extract copy and paste en-us\inetres.adml file to C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\en-us to overwrite.
You may also overwrite C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions\inetres.admx