With the release of CionSystem’s GPO Manager 184.108.40.206 you know have workflow management, check in/check out, change control, backup/restore, reports and rollback- that is needed to effectively manage GPOs across the enterprise.
CionSystem’s GPOManager offers a mechanism to control this highly important component of Active Directory. GPOs, Scope of Management links, and WMI filters are backed up in a secure, distributed manner and then placed under version control.
CionSystem’s GPOmanager contains following popular features
- Version Comparisons: Quickly verify setting consistency and improve GPO auditing with advanced, side-by-side GPO version comparisons at different intervals.
- Enhanced Group Policy Comparison and side-by-side two distinct GPO’S , two Versions and with Existing GPO with a Checkout copy GPO comparisons to verify setting consistency.
- GPO history and Compare: to record all changes to GPO’s
- Delete version history: to manage and reduce size of backup store
- Undo GPO changes: Rolled back to previous versions.
- Approval-based workflow: process to ensure that changes adhere to change management best practices before their deployment.
- Configure workflow: to enable organizational requirements and set for specified users or groups on edit settings, cloak and uncloak and lock and unlock.
- Workflow Commenting: Track the request, review and approval process with comments and e-mail notifications at any stage.
- Scheduling: Enable approved changes to be implemented immediately or on a schedule.
- Microsoft Group Policy Management Console (GPMC) for familiar look and feel.
- Cloaking: Hidden pre-production GPS from all but selected administrators.
- GPO check-in and check-out to prevent simultaneous editing conflicts.
- GPO locking: to prevent unwanted changes to product GPOs.
- Backup and Restore: Schedules the ALL GPO’s Backup or selected GPO’s to be taken at a specified date and time
- Delegation and permissions management: Delegates or provide Read, Edit, Apply Permissions on GPO to Users
- Day to Day task : Perform common GPO Actions/Tasks like Create , Edit, Delete, Link, Rename ,Backup, Import, Restore GPO, add comments to GPO, View, Enable, Disable
- Manage security: Apply Filters to GPO
- Copy /Paste : Create a duplicate GPO with same settings
- Reports: Creates Report of all GPO’S at a specified Location.
- Advance Categorizing: Easily find GPOS that are Linked , Unlinked, Orphaned, Disabled, Deleted etc.
- Replication: To replicate the data among the Available domain controllers
- Delegation: To grant Permission for Users to create GPO. To Apply WMI Filter.
- Grant Permission on All GPO’s: To grant permission for users on all GPO’s to read, Edit ,delete.